Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby Reperioverum » Fri May 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Dove wrote:He could be AC/DC


Well, he's certainly on the Highway To Hell...........
Image
User avatar
Reperioverum
On Parole
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: In Villa De Farges for the trial

Re: Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby lioned » Fri May 30, 2008 4:39 pm

IRONSIDE wrote:
lioned wrote:Did i read somewhere that clarry didn't go home when his wife had a misscarriage ?



Yes in an interview, instead he wept in the arms of kate , that was when ,he said, "He knew she was Innocent"


Thank you IRONSIDE i am trying to be politically correct here ! There are a number of cases of 'politicians' in the past who for whatever reason have kept their sexual preferences to themselves married had 2.4 kids and led seemingly monogomous/heterosexual relationships only to end up being blackmailed.Clarrys behaviour has always struck me as a bit odd !
User avatar
lioned
Local Lag
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:43 pm

Re: Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby Tigger » Fri May 30, 2008 4:40 pm

lioned wrote:
IRONSIDE wrote:
lioned wrote:Did i read somewhere that clarry didn't go home when his wife had a misscarriage ?



Yes in an interview, instead he wept in the arms of kate , that was when ,he said, "He knew she was Innocent"


Thank you IRONSIDE i am trying to be politically correct here ! There are a number of cases of 'politicians' in the past who for whatever reason have kept their sexual preferences to themselves married had 2.4 kids and led seemingly monogomous/heterosexual relationships only to end up being blackmailed.Clarrys behaviour has always struck me as a bit odd !


Strange you should mention ODD lioned! :lol: ODD can mean OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANCE DISORDER also...................PERFECT! :wink: :wink: :lol:
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.


When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:48 pm

Re: Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby cynical_tourist » Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Does the sexuality of the McCanns press spokesman have any relevance to Justice for Madeleine?

IMO cheap threads like this devalue 3A and its members!
User avatar
cynical_tourist
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: SW Scotland

Re: Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby Mel » Fri May 30, 2008 4:44 pm

That's the text messages explained, Gerry was having the affair with Clarrie! LOL!
Mel
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:09 pm

Re: Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby lioned » Fri May 30, 2008 4:48 pm

cynical_tourist wrote:Does the sexuality of the McCanns press spokesman have any relevance to Justice for Madeleine?

IMO cheap threads like this devalue 3A and its members!


Yes it has to do with relationships.

This we all know is a very complex case for many reasons which have remained unexplained and for which over a year we have all been pondering on.

Such cases are always likely to involve sex and money at least in part somewhere along the line !!
User avatar
lioned
Local Lag
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:43 pm

Re: Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby Reperioverum » Fri May 30, 2008 4:51 pm

lioned wrote:
cynical_tourist wrote:Does the sexuality of the McCanns press spokesman have any relevance to Justice for Madeleine?

IMO cheap threads like this devalue 3A and its members!


Yes it has to do with relationships.

This we all know is a very complex case for many reasons which have remained unexplained and for which over a year we have all been pondering on.

Such cases are always likely to involve sex and money at least in part somewhere along the line !!


Is it possible that this is where the 10th Tapas comes in?????
Someone with lots to lose if the nature of their sexuality became known............
Image
User avatar
Reperioverum
On Parole
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: In Villa De Farges for the trial

Re: Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby MNH » Fri May 30, 2008 4:58 pm

lioned wrote:
cynical_tourist wrote:Does the sexuality of the McCanns press spokesman have any relevance to Justice for Madeleine?

IMO cheap threads like this devalue 3A and its members!


Yes it has to do with relationships.

This we all know is a very complex case for many reasons which have remained unexplained and for which over a year we have all been pondering on.

Such cases are always likely to involve sex and money at least in part somewhere along the line !!

Sorry what relationships. A bit ago everyone was saying he was screwing Kate, now he is Gay, or bi-sexual. Goodness sake everyone, can you not see what accusations like this does to a forum.It is taking the focus off Madeleine McCann. People *probably* come on here see topics like these and wonder what on earth is going on.
People may not worry about being sued, as we are all under user names. However the owner is liable to bing sued, and this forum closed down. Is that what some of you want by doing these threads?Forget about not being sued as it is registered abroad, you can be sued, and it is in which country the POST was POSTED from as well.

So please everyone just think about why we are here, JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE McCANN. Not a vendetta against the parents, who yes were irresponsible and neglectful, but it is not helping by threads like these.
MNH
New In Town
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Previous

Return to Justice for Madeleine

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests