If PJ had evidence of Abduction would Neglect be persued?

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

If PJ had evidence of Abduction would Neglect be persued?

Postby Jalbany » Fri May 30, 2008 2:39 pm

If the PJ had evidence that Madeleine was abducted on 3 May last year do you think that they would still persue charges of neglect?

If Madeleine was abducted I don't think the Portuguese Police would contemplate such charges.
Jalbany
New In Town

Re: If PJ had evidence of Abduction would Neglect be persued?

Postby HAPPYDOG » Fri May 30, 2008 2:43 pm

I don't know if they would persue the neglect issue in those circumstances, however there is a crime of neglect there in my opinion.

It should be dealt with. I think had it been your average working class couple, it would have been dealt with and quite right too. I don't know why people can't see that these children - all of them - were neglected.

ESPECIALLY after their eldest daughter questioned them on the morning of her disappearance about being left and especially seeing as this wasn't an emergency situation. It was to go and drink/eat with their friends.

Poor Madeleine.
HAPPYDOG
XXXXX
HAPPYDOG
Local Lag

Re: If PJ had evidence of Abduction would Neglect be persued?

Postby bundleman » Fri May 30, 2008 2:49 pm

If there was any evidence of stranger abduction then no - there would be too much sympathy for the McCanns. For the PJ neglect is 2nd prize if they cannot prove anything more serious.
bundleman
New In Town

Return to Justice for Madeleine