A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?

Postby HumptyBumpty » Fri May 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Suggest everyone listens closely to what the Portuguese authorities have to say over the next month or so.

We're getting there...
"I am in blood Stepp'd in so far that, should I wade no more, Returning were as tedious as go o'er."
HumptyBumpty
New In Town
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Re: A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?

Postby Flashing Balde » Fri May 30, 2008 2:38 pm

HumptyBumpty wrote:Suggest everyone listens closely to what the Portuguese authorities have to say over the next month or so.

We're getting there...


And what in your opinion makes next month any different to this month ?
No one will ever face justice for the murder of Madeleine McCann
User avatar
Flashing Balde
Suspect
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Re: A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?

Postby notdeadfred » Fri May 30, 2008 2:39 pm

HumptyBumpty wrote:Suggest everyone listens closely to what the Portuguese authorities have to say over the next month or so.

We're getting there...


Yes, but it will be distorted and misreported by the British Media, it will still be the incompetent PJ who cocked up the whole abduction :(
It was our holiday too
notdeadfred
On Parole
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:26 pm
Location: Dining in my back garden

Re: A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?

Postby HAPPYDOG » Fri May 30, 2008 2:40 pm

I'm a bit intrigued by the title of the thread actually.




A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?



hmmmmm
HAPPYDOG
XXXXX
User avatar
HAPPYDOG
Local Lag
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:31 am

Re: A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?

Postby fagawi » Fri May 30, 2008 2:45 pm

HAPPYDOG wrote:I'm a bit intrigued by the title of the thread actually.




A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?



hmmmmm


...i would of been more intrigued if the title were "a stitch in time saves nine" or "a bird in the hand's worth 2 in the bush" or "kill 2 birds with one stone"
fagawi
New In Town
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Re: A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?

Postby Hellsbells » Fri May 30, 2008 3:15 pm

fagawi wrote:
HAPPYDOG wrote:I'm a bit intrigued by the title of the thread actually.




A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?



hmmmmm


...i would of been more intrigued if the title were "a stitch in time saves nine" or "a bird in the hand's worth 2 in the bush" or "kill 2 birds with one stone"


**************************************

Or even 'People in glass houses............' :D
Hellsbells
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 pm

Re: A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?

Postby Velma » Fri May 30, 2008 3:17 pm

I suspect she was 'dropped in the ocean' and that's why Kate and Gerry gaze out to sea.... with self-satisfied smugness.
Velma
You're Nicked
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Re: A DROP IN THE OCEAN...?

Postby HAPPYDOG » Fri May 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Velma wrote:I suspect she was 'dropped in the ocean' and that's why Kate and Gerry gaze out to sea.... with self-satisfied smugness.


Image
HAPPYDOG
XXXXX
User avatar
HAPPYDOG
Local Lag
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:31 am


Return to Justice for Madeleine

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
cron