Babysitter dismissed

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Babysitter dismissed

Postby mr bluesky » Fri May 30, 2008 2:40 pm

KazLux wrote:http://www.zymboo.com/noticia/ultimas/internacional/6093/

Como funciona esse serviço no resort?
Resp:O h├│spede deve pedir pelo telefone e as garotas (meninas inglesas) v├úo at├® o quarto para cuidar das crian├ºas. ├ë gratuito e est├í inclu├¡do no pacote de f├®rias, assim como as recrea├º├Áes diurnas. Mas os McCann n├úo pediram esse servi├ºo.

How does this service (babysitting) work in the resort?
Answer (Sylvia Batista): The guest has to make the request by phone and the babysitters (English girls) go to the room to look after the children. This is free and is included in the holiday package, as is the daily recreation. But the McCanns did not request this service.

no offense but that report does seem to be at odds with what Warners offer. They offered an evening creche session where guests took their kids there whilst having dinner.

A free individual babsitting service is new to me - I also read that the English creche girls didnt offer individual babysitting services as they had to stay at the creche. This role was done mainly by local girls on an informal basis - the resort would put them in touch .

But hey that is just what I have read - could be wrong who knows anymore with this case - There has been so much pure specualtion that trying to find out what is the truth and what isnt is getting impossible
mr bluesky
Suspect

Postby diddy » Fri May 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Babysitting is available.
You pay someone to sit in the apartment.
I assume it's the same staff who work in the creche.
It was available when the Mccs were there.
You can book in advance, as it is popular.
I think many of these resorts have it?
The girls are on a fairly basic wage, I imagine, and it's a way of them earning a bit extra.
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby diddy » Fri May 30, 2008 2:44 pm

mr bluesky wrote:
KazLux wrote:http://www.zymboo.com/noticia/ultimas/internacional/6093/

Como funciona esse serviço no resort?
Resp:O h├│spede deve pedir pelo telefone e as garotas (meninas inglesas) v├úo at├® o quarto para cuidar das crian├ºas. ├ë gratuito e est├í inclu├¡do no pacote de f├®rias, assim como as recrea├º├Áes diurnas. Mas os McCann n├úo pediram esse servi├ºo.

How does this service (babysitting) work in the resort?
Answer (Sylvia Batista): The guest has to make the request by phone and the babysitters (English girls) go to the room to look after the children. This is free and is included in the holiday package, as is the daily recreation. But the McCanns did not request this service.

no offense but that report does seem to be at odds with what Warners offer. They offered an evening creche session where guests took their kids there whilst having dinner.

A free individual babsitting service is new to me - I also read that the English creche girls didnt offer individual babysitting services as they had to stay at the creche. This role was done mainly by local girls on an informal basis - the resort would put them in touch .

But hey that is just what I have read - could be wrong who knows anymore with this case - There has been so much pure specualtion that trying to find out what is the truth and what isnt is getting impossible

I wonder if this is a mistranslation?
Who is going to use a creche, when you can get someone to sitt in the apartment for free?
Good grief!
Surely even the Mccs would have used that every night!
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby mercedes2 » Fri May 30, 2008 2:49 pm

From MW Website

Baby Sitting........Extra baby sitting can be arranged in the resort through our Childcare Manager from 12 euros per hour.....24 hour notice required.
mercedes2
Local Lag

Previous

Return to Justice for Madeleine