Are these the only pics of Maddie on 'holiday'?

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Are these the only pics of Maddie on 'holiday'?

Postby OurLadyofFatima » Fri May 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi IRONSIDE, is there any way you could show us the red marks? I can't see the details so well, thanks.

And the bead...perhaps found in the pencil box with the other incriminating items? Will we ever, ever know?
OurLadyofFatima
First Time Offender

Postby chimaera » Fri May 30, 2008 4:38 pm

I studied that tennis photo some time back and, yes, I think there is a hair bead.

Just to add to this; I was puzzled at the lack of holiday photos, also. I had a look through some of our old photos from family holidays. One holiday shows 15 photos of one son, 3 of the other, and 12 of them together- some with their father. However, I do not appear in one photo (probably because I was taking them). Given this, it would seem to an outsider as if I was never there.
Things are never so bad that they can't get worse.
chimaera
On Parole

Postby jjp » Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Flashing Balde wrote:Portuguese police had a variety of pictures of Maddie that were shown to witnesses, I am to understand that some that were shown were taken on that holiday. So maybe the lack of photos is a choice by the McCanns to limit how many actually get out into the public domain.

Yet they have released lots of other photos of their daughter which were largely irrelevant to the search in addition to lots of photos of themselves which are wholly irrelevant to the search.

Very odd that they should only release a couple of up-to-date photos and so many from previous times.
jjp
First Time Offender

Postby jjp » Fri May 30, 2008 4:45 pm

chimaera wrote:I studied that tennis photo some time back and, yes, I think there is a hair bead.

Just to add to this; I was puzzled at the lack of holiday photos, also. I had a look through some of our old photos from family holidays. One holiday shows 15 photos of one son, 3 of the other, and 12 of them together- some with their father. However, I do not appear in one photo (probably because I was taking them). Given this, it would seem to an outsider as if I was never there.

That would be a reasonable argument if we were looking for photos of Kate or Gerry. I know Madeleine was advanced in her linguistic skills (phrases quoted and reading of Harry Potter) but are you now suggesting she was behind the camera and taking the pictures much of the time?
jjp
First Time Offender

Postby sentinel » Fri May 30, 2008 4:54 pm

IRONSIDE wrote:Was the bead mentioned before this photo was released...??? Alex<Woolfall, was down loading these photos from kates digital.the day he arrived,what took so long???'

Why was this released after Mccanns trip to England.

you say kate's digital,

i thought they weren't from kate's, apart from the last photo
"We, with Coldwater's help, have let our imaginations run wild"
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Postby tylersmum » Fri May 30, 2008 4:58 pm

The rest of the photos are probably with the publisher waiting for the chance to print "Maddy "the book.A coffee table book full of photos for a reasonable £45 with the introduction by Fiona Phillips
tylersmum
Mafia Boss

Previous

Return to Justice for Madeleine