Bounty hunters and Brian Kennedy

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Bounty hunters and Brian Kennedy

Postby Kim48 » Fri May 30, 2008 10:55 am

This is an old article and wellworth a read. I dID not realize that he had offered a million pound reward to anyone inc bounty hunters . He sure is willing to part with a lot of money considering he says he did not know the McCanns before this!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... leine.html

QUOTE FROM ABOVE
Despite already shelling out an undisclosed but substantial sum towards the campaign, it now appears he has gone one step forward.

Bounty hunters have apparently been operating across Morocco, the location of a spiralling number of sightings.

Tourist guide Ali El Bouazaout, who speaks seven languages, is just one of the men to become involved with the search and has travelled more than 1,000 scouring the country for the little girl.

"I have been all over Morocco looking for Madeleine - to Marrakesh, to Fez, even to the Sahara, showing her picture to people, hoping someone will recognise her," he said.

"And if I find her I will be rich. I have been promised I will never have to work again, maybe £1 million.

The tourist guide joined the hunt after Mr Kennedy went into Morocco after a suspected sighting in Zinat, in the Rif mountains.

"Brian flew into Morocco in his private jet looking for Madeleine," he said.

"I was waiting outside the Hertz rental car company office by the airport and that is where I met him.

"I worked as his guide and translator. I went with him to Zinat to look for Madeleine but it was not her.

"Then I went with him to Rabat to the British Embassy. I know him very well.

"I have been all over the country, more than 1,400 kilometres, showing Madeleine's pictures.

Speaking to the Daily Express last night, Mr Kennedy, 47, confirmed the Moroccan tour guide was involved with the hunt.

He said: "I know Ali. He is a sweet guy. Yes, I promised him a reward but that is not the reason he is doing this.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch - Old Chinese proverb

We were a silent, hidden thought in the folds of oblivion, and we have become a voice that causes the heavens to tremble - Kahil Gibran
Kim48
Hardened Criminal

Re: Bounty hunters and Brian Kennedy

Postby ColdWetAngry » Fri May 30, 2008 11:07 am

"And if I find her I will be rich. I have been promised I will never have to work again, maybe £1 million."

He said: "I know Ali. He is a sweet guy. Yes, I promised him a reward but that is not the reason he is doing this.

Yeah, right!
ColdWetAngry
Suspect

Postby angela » Fri May 30, 2008 11:52 am

I guess anyone could offer a million pound reward if they knew they would never have to cough up... :wink:
angela
You're Nicked

Postby SearchforJustice » Fri May 30, 2008 1:56 pm

angela wrote:I guess anyone could offer a million pound reward if they knew they would never have to cough up... :wink:

Exactly, Angela

People like Kennedy didn't get rich by giving their money away.
SearchforJustice
Suspect

Postby jailhouselawyer » Fri May 30, 2008 2:55 pm

He more than likely does not know the McCanns are guilty. Obviously, more money then sense.
What child abduction? What break-in?

Why don't you tell us what really happened on 3rd May 2007?
jailhouselawyer
Suspect

Postby Dinks » Fri May 30, 2008 3:13 pm

jailhouselawyer wrote:He more than likely does not know the McCanns are guilty. Obviously, more money then sense.

===============================

Maybe but i find it curious that he is taking such a personal interest in the case, going to such lenghts has visiting Murat in Portugal and traveling around Morocco.
Dinks
New In Town

Postby pakeha2007 » Fri May 30, 2008 3:17 pm

Thanks so much for posting this, Kim48.
...Speaking to the Daily Express last night, Mr Kennedy, 47, confirmed the Moroccan tour guide was involved with the hunt.
He said: "I know Ali. He is a sweet guy. Yes, I promised him a reward but that is not the reason he is doing this....

Sweet guy?
Sounds rather Home County to me.
That mention of a promised {{reward}} sounds even more Home County.
Strange case.
Any word from Metodo3 lately?
Aren't we due for a sighting?
pakeha2007
First Time Offender

Postby Kim48 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:14 pm

He even has his own private jet

30/ 5/2005

BRIAN Kennedy is considering a deal which would see soccer fans running the day-to-day interests of Stockport County Football Club.

If all goes to plan, the Stockport County Supporters Trust will be holding the reins by the beginning of next season. But the sports-mad Scot has enough business interests to keep him busy.

As well as owning Stockport County, Mr Kennedy's Cheshire Sports company also owns and manages the Sale Sharks Rugby Union side and the Edgeley Park ground where both teams play.

But it is in home improvements and telecommunications, rather than sport, which the 44-year-old serial entrepreneur made his millions.

His current portfolio spans double glazing and commercial property.

He uses a private jet to travel to games and business deals from his home in Spain.
Given his investment in Stockport County, Mr Kennedy's estimated wealth is '208m, almost all of it tied up in shares within his 13 businesses.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _187m.html
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch - Old Chinese proverb

We were a silent, hidden thought in the folds of oblivion, and we have become a voice that causes the heavens to tremble - Kahil Gibran
Kim48
Hardened Criminal

Return to Justice for Madeleine