Why was Madeleine wearing sandals?

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Why was Madeleine wearing sandals?

Postby Stella by Starlight » Fri May 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Southerncross

Thank you. I believe this clearly shows that this was not a tennis lesson.
Stella by Starlight
New In Town

Postby diddy » Fri May 30, 2008 1:35 pm

Stella by Starlight wrote:Act one scene one

Exactly, thank you for that, this is the point I was making. We were all led to believe this was her tennis lesson on the 3rd, and yet she was not wearing trainers, something is not right here.

Where were we led to believe that this was Madeleine having a tennis lesson?
I never thought it was anything other than a photo of her holding some tennis bälls on a tennis court.
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby ActOneSceneOne » Fri May 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Stella by Starlight wrote:Southerncross

Thank you. I believe this clearly shows that this was not a tennis lesson.

Almost makes me want to write a "Dear Madeleine" letter. So here goes:

Dear Madeleine,

Where were you the morning of 3rd May 2007? We've heard you reduced your poor Mum to tears at breakfast because she didn't come the night before when you and Sean were crying. We've heard you played tennis in socks and sandals - your poor little toes! We've seen you make a quick costume change from pink floppy hat, pink T-shirt, pink shorts, lilac socks and sandals for tennis to white floppy hat, pink sun-dress and white shorts for your lovely last photo by the pool. A complete costume change all within a matter of a few hours at most, with nowhere to go! Tell us, Madeleine: what's up with you really...?
ActOneSceneOne
New In Town

Postby Stella by Starlight » Fri May 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Act one scene one

Excellent post, a very good round up of five precious hours in a childs short life.

I think I am having De Ja Vu here, like we have met in another life??
Stella by Starlight
New In Town

Postby ActOneSceneOne » Fri May 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Excellent post, a very good round up of five precious hours in a childs short life.

I think I am having De Ja Vu here, like we have met in another life??

Don't know, Stella! :lol:
ActOneSceneOne
New In Town

Postby margaret » Fri May 30, 2008 1:53 pm

ActOneSceneOne wrote: Jes and Gerry were playing on the next court. Afterwards, we sat by the pool and Gerry and Kate talked enthusiastically to the tennis coach about the following day's tournament. ..."[/i][/size]

What day were the McCanns going home? I thought it was to have been 4th May so they wouldn't have been there for the tournament anyway?
A little light relief: Mary had a little lamb, she tied it to a pylon, 10,000 volts shot up its bum and turned its wool to nylon.
margaret
Local Lag

Postby weissnicht » Fri May 30, 2008 1:57 pm

Stella by Starlight wrote:It is very simple to cut and paste Madeleine onto any tennis court, if you wanted to..

Earlier that day there had been tennis lessons for the children, with some of the parents watching proudly as their girls ran across the court chasing tennis b*lls. They took photos. Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty.

Was she really there? What ever mcs are saying, has no value.

Sorry ActOneSceneOne, did not see your post :blackeye:
"We have not cooperated in any shape or form"
Clarence Mitchell
weissnicht
Mafia Boss

Postby mercedes2 » Fri May 30, 2008 2:01 pm

For people who believe she was in the creche that day, yes

For those that don't, no.

End of holiday Sat. 5th May
mercedes2
Local Lag

Postby weissnicht » Fri May 30, 2008 2:05 pm

diddy wrote:

Exactly, thank you for that, this is the point I was making. We were all led to believe this was her tennis lesson on the 3rd, and yet she was not wearing trainers, something is not right here.

I never thought it was anything other than a photo of her holding some tennis bälls on a tennis court.

What is wrong, is the claim that Madeleine had tennis lesson IMO
Clarence Mitchell
weissnicht
Mafia Boss

Postby diddy » Fri May 30, 2008 2:07 pm

weissnicht wrote:
diddy wrote:

But that's my question.
Who claimed that this was a photo of her having a tennis lesson?
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby weissnicht » Fri May 30, 2008 2:35 pm

diddy wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
diddy wrote:

But that's my question.
Who claimed that this was a photo of her having a tennis lesson?

Kate, I try to find the link.
Clarence Mitchell
weissnicht
Mafia Boss

Postby weissnicht » Fri May 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Flashing Balde wrote:
Stella by Starlight wrote:The day Madeleine left to go on holiday, she was wearing trainers.

Can anyone explain why a parent would then take a child out for a tennis lesson wearing flimsy sandals, when they had proper pair of trainers to wear? The tennis ball photo does not look like a tennis lesson to me..

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I have only just landed on this planet and still trying to find my moonboots.

If there is hope4me there is hope4you.....yep it is me

I don't think she was playing tennis, I doubt a three year old could accuratly hit a ball with a racket and get it over the net. I think it's far more sensible to conclude that she just went along with her parents to watch and perhaps collect the odd tennis ball.

The McCanns and Madeleine have a particular love of sports and the outdoors. Madeleine, who had recently started taking tennis lessons, also doted on her younger siblings.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 09,00.html
Clarence Mitchell
weissnicht
Mafia Boss

Postby ActOneSceneOne » Fri May 30, 2008 2:50 pm

weissnicht wrote:
Flashing Balde wrote:
Stella by Starlight wrote:The day Madeleine left to go on holiday, she was wearing trainers.

Can anyone explain why a parent would then take a child out for a tennis lesson wearing flimsy sandals, when they had proper pair of trainers to wear? The tennis ball photo does not look like a tennis lesson to me..

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I have only just landed on this planet and still trying to find my moonboots.

If there is hope4me there is hope4you.....yep it is me

I don't think she was playing tennis, I doubt a three year old could accuratly hit a ball with a racket and get it over the net. I think it's far more sensible to conclude that she just went along with her parents to watch and perhaps collect the odd tennis ball.

The McCanns and Madeleine have a particular love of sports and the outdoors. Madeleine, who had recently started taking tennis lessons, also doted on her younger siblings.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 09,00.html

Well, so says Philomena on CBS 48 Hours Mystery at 1:04mins into the programme, http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video ... rsOndemand ...while the Madeleine clutching tennis b*lls photo is shown. Have a look.
ActOneSceneOne
New In Town

Postby ActOneSceneOne » Fri May 30, 2008 2:53 pm

Stella,

I'm off for a few hours. Interesting if you're onto something here!
ActOneSceneOne
New In Town

Postby Flashing Balde » Fri May 30, 2008 2:53 pm

Right ok, so they reckon a three year old was whacking tennis b*lls over a net with a childs racket ?

Utter bollocks. Possibly a five year old I would accept, but a three year old, no chance. Maybe the tennis lessons at that stage just involved watching Wimbledon highlights on the TV
No one will ever face justice for the murder of Madeleine McCann
Flashing Balde
Suspect

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine