Why was Madeleine wearing sandals?

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Why was Madeleine wearing sandals?

Postby lucysboy2000 » Fri May 30, 2008 11:28 am

pink_panther wrote:Was M having tennis lessons? If not then was she attending Gerry's lesson?

If she was attending Gerry's lesson, it would be feasible to put her in sandals.

WHAT ??? and have Madeleine getting in the way of his relaxation time - me thinks not..... :lol:
lucysboy2000
New In Town

Postby paraiba » Fri May 30, 2008 11:44 am

Welcome Stella i just read your post on Viv's site today, you will soon feel at home. With regards to the sandals i dare say Madeleine had to sort her own clothes etc out, her parents were probably too hung over to be bothered about how they dressed their children, their main concern was to dump them in the creche asap!
paraiba
New In Town

Postby HiDeHo » Fri May 30, 2008 11:53 am

MalCat wrote: Some do say the tennis photo is suspect and maybe was taken in Donegal earlier in the year. I read it on this forum, so don't immediately discount the notion. So many little blonde girls in pink.

Looks like Ocean Club Tennis Courts..

Visit Site Menu & follow links for almost 1,000 Ref Articles (Constantly Updated)
http://groups.msn.com/madeleinemccann/sitemenu.msnw

Breaking News sent to members' 'inbox' when available.
http://groups.msn.com/madeleinemccann
HiDeHo

Postby Flashing Balde » Fri May 30, 2008 11:53 am

Why was Madeleine wearing sandals?

I've had another thought about this, maybe she was wearing sandals because she wanted to. Do we have any evidence to suugest that Maddie liked wearing sandals, it's worth considering I think.
No one will ever face justice for the murder of Madeleine McCann
Flashing Balde
Suspect

Postby Stella by Starlight » Fri May 30, 2008 12:01 pm

It is very simple to cut and paste Madeleine onto any tennis court, if you wanted to..
Stella by Starlight
New In Town

Postby Robbo » Fri May 30, 2008 12:06 pm

My 4 year old would wear his SpiderMan wellies in bed if I let him.
Robbo
Suspect

Postby IRONSIDE » Fri May 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi Stella, Welcome aboard,glad you landed safely,I am working now...No time to post...It is great to " see you again",it has been a long , long time.
A :D :D big smile is in order I think.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :P :P
IRONSIDE
Mafia Boss

Postby margaret » Fri May 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Robbo wrote:My 4 year old would wear his SpiderMan wellies in bed if I let him.

Why don't you let him? Wicked mummy or daddy! :lol: Bless, my little one is obsessed with shoes and he's not 2 yet :shock:
A little light relief: Mary had a little lamb, she tied it to a pylon, 10,000 volts shot up its bum and turned its wool to nylon.
margaret
Local Lag

Postby Robbo » Fri May 30, 2008 12:46 pm

margaret wrote:
Robbo wrote:My 4 year old would wear his SpiderMan wellies in bed if I let him.

Why don't you let him? Wicked mummy or daddy! :lol: Bless, my little one is obsessed with shoes and he's not 2 yet :shock:

Only because they simply just don't go with his Power Rangers PJ's :wink:
Robbo
Suspect

Postby diddy » Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 pm

HAPPYDOG wrote:I think she was just helping to pick up the b*lls I don't think there's anything sinister in that photo at all.

I agree.
I don't think she had played tennis in any form.
I think also that the resort would insist on sports shoes.
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby ActOneSceneOne » Fri May 30, 2008 1:10 pm

weissnicht wrote:
Stella by Starlight wrote:The day Madeleine left to go on holiday, she was wearing trainers.

Can anyone explain why a parent would then take a child out for a tennis lesson wearing flimsy sandals, when they had proper pair of trainers to wear? The tennis ball photo does not look like a tennis lesson to me..

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I have only just landed on this planet and still trying to find my moonboots.

If there is hope4me there is hope4you.....yep it is me

Good thinking, it does not make sense :shock:
Even if it is just for fun, you should wear good shoes. A sport doctor should know.
And I think she would have wanted, because her daddy also had.

But of course, Stella: what was she doing having a tennis lesson in socks and sandals? I'm sure the ever so sportish Gerry knows the dangers of not wearing proper protective footwear. And so I think there is a possibility this is simply a photo of Madeleine down at the tennis courts collecting b*lls after a session in which she may or may not have knocked around some b*lls, so to speak.

So we've been led to believe this is a photo of Madeleine the morning of 3rd May. Bridget O'Donnell paints the scene, http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/dec/1 ... einemccann :

"... The next night we stayed in. It was Thursday, May 3.

Earlier that day there had been tennis lessons for the children, with some of the parents watching proudly as their girls ran across the court chasing tennis b*lls. They took photos. Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty.

Jes and Gerry were playing on the next court. Afterwards, we sat by the pool and Gerry and Kate talked enthusiastically to the tennis coach about the following day's tournament. ..."

No mention of having recognised Madeleine among the children having that lesson. No mention of Gerry + Kate + kids at the pool. No mention by this independent witness, therefore, that Madeleine was there. It was the morning of 3rd May.

So back to the photo: was this really a photo of Madeleine at her tennis lesson the morning of 3rd May? I wonder if she appears in the photos taken by any of the other doting parents........
ActOneSceneOne
New In Town

Postby Stella by Starlight » Fri May 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Act one scene one

Exactly, thank you for that, this is the point I was making. We were all led to believe this was her tennis lesson on the 3rd, and yet she was not wearing trainers, something is not right here.
Stella by Starlight
New In Town

Postby The Pink Panther » Fri May 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Why was she wearing sandals, because she was ?
The Pink Panther
New In Town

Postby Southerncross » Fri May 30, 2008 1:28 pm

Stella by Starlight wrote:Act one scene one

Exactly, thank you for that, this is the point I was making. We were all led to believe this was her tennis lesson on the 3rd, and yet she was not wearing trainers, something is not right here.

Very valid point.

Welcome here, Stella :D
Southerncross
You're Nicked

Postby ActOneSceneOne » Fri May 30, 2008 1:31 pm

Stella by Starlight wrote:Act one scene one

Stella, you star!,

Seen any photos appear lately of "Madeleine and A.N. Other at Tennis Lesson (Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, 3 May 2007)"? There MUST be at least one photo out there somewhere. I'd love to see it. :)
ActOneSceneOne
New In Town

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine