Clarence changes his mind

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Clarence changes his mind

Postby ShuBob » Fri May 30, 2008 12:03 pm

DCB wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
DCB wrote:I suppose the question to ask is did CM actually make the 2 different statements or was he misquoted. Only Clarence can clarify.

It's good that you appear to be giving him the benefit of doubt but I have NO doubt that he made both statements- the second taking into account the fact he was not believed first time around for obvious reasons!

Yes, the first statement was totally unbelievable. Clarence is not a complete idiot - that is why I raised the question.

Hmmmm............... :mrgreen:
Carlos Anjos on Clarence Mitchell: "He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth."

My name is Isabelle and I have a Teapot
ShuBob
Hardened Criminal

Postby jez » Fri May 30, 2008 12:35 pm

It is clear Clarence says something then comes on 3 arguidos and goes "oh f**k, slipped up there, better say somethng more plausible and hope no-one mentions the contradiction".

Tomorrow he denies dressing up like amy winehouse to do an interview holding a vibrator......................
jez
New In Town

Postby cassen » Fri May 30, 2008 1:08 pm

He'd rather change his shirt. :D

Postby DCB » Fri May 30, 2008 1:14 pm

cassen wrote:He'd rather change his shirt. :D

Ah which shirt to wear today, decisions decisions, now let me see - pink, or maybe the pink one.
On Saturday we asked the Portuguese police if they had any objection to us coming back to the UK. We had assured them that we will continue to cooperate fully with the investigation and of course will return as requested and for our own emotional reasons.
DCB
Been Cautioned

Postby ActOneSceneOne » Fri May 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Clarence backtracked on the shutters jemmied / shutters unjemmied, there'd been a break-in / there'd been no break-in dilemma. That's because in the end there was no PROOF to support this claim by the McCanns.

Clarence backtracks on the no watches, no mobiles on the night assertion. Look at the timing of this retraction: the Portuguese headlines are calling investigation into child abandonment. Clarence counters that the McCanns have been assured by the authorities in Portugal and the UK that they acted within the bounds of responsibility: they checked...every 15 to 20 minutes? BUT without being able to check the time somehow, who's to say in the midst of food, drink and good company that 20 minutes isn't 25, 30, 45 minutes, 1 hour? "Time flies when you're having fun..." So it's better of course to now be saying some of the friends wore watches that night...not to mention that it throws out any suspicion that something was afoot: more than just coincidence for all 9 people to venture out without watches and mobiles, unless if by design!

"Conspiracy? What conspiracy???" :lol:
ActOneSceneOne
New In Town

Postby weissnicht » Fri May 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Clarrie, Clarrie :roll:
"We have not cooperated in any shape or form"
Clarence Mitchell
weissnicht
Mafia Boss

Postby Tripz » Fri May 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Does anyone give two fcuks..what that jerk Clarence says anymore :!: :?: :roll:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby ActOneSceneOne » Fri May 30, 2008 1:53 pm

Tripz wrote:Does anyone give two fcuks..what that jerk Clarence says anymore :!: :?: :roll:

Oh Tripz! We give 2 fcuks + 1 screw, all because you have to keep an eye on that mouthpiece!
ActOneSceneOne
New In Town

Postby DCB » Fri May 30, 2008 2:02 pm

ActOneSceneOne wrote:
Tripz wrote:Does anyone give two fcuks..what that jerk Clarence says anymore :!: :?: :roll:

Oh Tripz! We give 2 fcuks + 1 screw, all because you have to keep an eye on that mouthpiece!

As the official spokesman for the mccanns he has to be listened to. I suppose I prefer hearing that something came from him rather than "a source close to", or "a friend", or "the mccanns milkman"
On Saturday we asked the Portuguese police if they had any objection to us coming back to the UK. We had assured them that we will continue to cooperate fully with the investigation and of course will return as requested and for our own emotional reasons.
DCB
Been Cautioned

Postby lj » Fri May 30, 2008 2:04 pm

The man could not spreak the truth if his life depended on it.

or Madeleine's to that effect...
*Soon, very soon the world will know the "Truth about the Lie" and "we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice", dead on the evening of May 3rd at apartment 5A, Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal"*
lj
Local Lag

Postby Buildafiredontget... » Fri May 30, 2008 3:10 pm

lj wrote:The man could not spreak the truth if his life depended on it.

or Madeleine's to that effect...

Yeah his life wont be worth living if he ventures this side of Hadrian's Wall.

The turdslurping, scavenging, mind-changing piece of PR shyte that he is.

Picking his wages from the bones of a wee corpse.

In my jurisdiction North of the Cheviot, on the proper side of Hadrian's Wall, the 10 charges against the swaying, swithering pinkprick are as follows..

!. Pishing down my back and trying to tell me it is raining.

2. Presenting me with a coiled and glistening dogturd on a plate and trying to feed it to me whilst telling me it is a Danish Pastry.

3. Taking the pickings of his arsecrack, rolling them into little shapes and then trying to feed them to me whilst saying they are potato croquettes.

4. Having a daily, dribbly yank on his pink twazzler, spurting out emission after gloopy emission and asking me to swallow it, telling me it is marshmallow fluff.

5. Pretending to be unable to see the elephants humping in the middle of the room.

6. Going for a paid ride on the McCanns shitespray bobsleigh, on the brownest ride ever, down the shittiest sewer in Christendom and then knowingly using a child's corpse to shelter from the diarrhea splashback and lumpy brown debris.

7. Telling the world that (according to Him and his McLiar friends) child neglect is a National Pastime in Britain which all parents take part in.

8. Looking like a spare prick at a Fake Charity Wankathon.

9. Telling people to send cash money in envelopes to the home of the Prime Suspects in this homicide case.

10. Organising the International PR for the wholesale theft of vulnerable old people's pension money and tiny children's pocket money.

He'd better stay out of my phucking way if he knows what is good for him.

I'll punch his smirking face so hard he'll need to brush his teeth through his anus.

I'll kick his arrse so hard he'll need to pick the shite out of his nose with a cotton bud.

Changing his mind? Spinning his own spin in a hopeless attempt to redecorate the McCanns and his own diarrhea streaked supernova as it spins out of control?

I'll use his butt to sharpen fenceposts with, see how he likes spin then.
Buildafiredontget...
Local Lag

Postby sims2222 » Fri May 30, 2008 3:48 pm

I do - he is the "official" spokesperson for 2 people who are suspects in the disappearance of their child. I think what he has to say is very important.

So now some were wearing watches, did any have phones? These are extremely important points.

To say people don't care what he says is wide of the mark.

If Mitchell was to reveal tomorrow that "Gerry has never owned a blue tennis bag........he has however owned a turquoise sports holdall" would we discount this too.
sims2222
New In Town

Postby TimH » Fri May 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Clarrie probably won't clarify the statement about the cell phones unless proof is produced to show they had them...OR...one of the Tapas insists he does.

Which is why I think he changed his statement on the watches issue. Pressure from one of the Tapas willing to return for the reenactment. After all...there were other people unrelated to this group who could have told the PJ in witness statements that not only did they have cell phones, but that they had been used on said night. Also could have said they positively recalled a watch on at least one of the group.

The McCanns don't know what is in those witness statements and Clarrie is being very reckless to come out with definitive statements like the cell/watch denial.
TimH
Been Cautioned

Postby polly2 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:08 pm

I suppose the reason why phones are now being owned up to, is because of the information about the texts. But do you know I've completely forgotten why he said previously that they did not have any watches or phones !!!!! can anyone remind me what was it relating to?
polly2
Suspect

Postby TimH » Fri May 30, 2008 4:25 pm

polly, he was trying to explain away the time discrepancies...as if it was simply a few minutes or seconds difference.
TimH
Been Cautioned

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine