Who'll mind the twins?

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Who'll mind the twins?

Postby Weary » Thu May 29, 2008 10:45 pm

If the McCanns are arrested for child neglect (and possibly other crimes), and if they're convicted, who will take care of the twins during their time in prison? They neglected three children repeatedly, so the penalty could be a long time in jail. I imagine that most of the time when people go to prison for a long period, they are able to ask friends or relatives to raise their children till they're out. Would that be the case if a couple is jailed for any or all of these: child neglect, homicide, concealment of a body? Would the authorities feel such parents were able to make good decisions about who would care for their children, or would Social Services step in?
Weary
You're Nicked

Re: Who'll mind the twins?

Postby bugalugs1970 » Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 pm

christ i hope it won't be aunty phil........
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby Galatine » Thu May 29, 2008 10:48 pm

In the absence if their regular babysitter Madeleine, I fear they'll simply to be left to fend for themselves... :twisted:
Galatine
You're Nicked

Postby NeverPebbles » Thu May 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Foster parents I hope because non of the McCann extended family seem to have the right ideas about parenthood.
'They've taken her!'
Who, Kate? Who 'took' your daughter?
NeverPebbles
On Parole

Postby Leo » Thu May 29, 2008 10:55 pm

They would be fostered by their extended family, is the most likely scenario. No need to punish the children as well as the parents by putting them into 'care'.
Leo
New In Town

Postby Miss Take » Thu May 29, 2008 10:57 pm

God, what a horrible thought...

If the McCanns are locked up because they left their kids alone, and ALL the extended family support that decision...

Do you think the extended family support the 'find the abductor' games the twins love playing so much??

:twisted:

Oh, feck my temper, it's a serious question, and one I have no answer to.

I'd love the twins to keep their parents, but Maddy deserves justice and the twins deserve parents who don't dump them.

No idea. It's why I could never work in social services, there is no way you can just fix it all. :(
"While it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to think of cast lists, we are a million miles away from that sort of thing."

Miss Take
First Time Offender

Postby daisy-joe » Thu May 29, 2008 11:01 pm

They will certainly need psychiatric help when they get old enough to know the truth about their parents and extended families!! As they is no chance of them not finding out because of the worldwide media coverage!! They would only get peace from new identities!! I would imagine they would be mortified!! Thanks to the ever selfish k&g it will then be 3 lost children :evil: Hope your proud of yourselves k&g and tapas clan How are you ALL going to explain that :shock: YET AGAIN ONLY THE INNOCENT CHILDREN WILL SUFFER
daisy-joe
Suspect

Postby CB » Thu May 29, 2008 11:06 pm

For the sake of the twins I hope they will go to a relative that they adore, and who also adores them. They are two lovely little children, and I don't think they should be in a foster home, maybe even separated :( .... I think there are some good people somewhere in the McCann family or the Healy family..( But it isn't Kate or Gerry :x )
CB
New In Town

Postby jkh » Thu May 29, 2008 11:14 pm

It's an awful thought that the twins could suffer some more. It must be bad enough for them not having Maddie around. They are really going to damaged for life if their parents are found guilty of whatever it was that happened to their sister :(

It's an awful situation. :(
jkh
Suspect

Postby Turkishdelight » Thu May 29, 2008 11:21 pm

The McCanns neighbours have offered to check on the twins every 30mins/60mins/24hrs????? should K & G find themselves "detained at the PJs pleasure".Its OK tho,as its only like being at the bottom of the garden,actually it is the bottom of the garden(well,the side of the garden !!!)so its well within the bounds of "responsible parenting",and Clarries offered to do a Sainsburys online shop once a month,till the twinies have got the hang of the laptop and can do it themselves.Shouldnt take long,they are already reading the last Harry Potter book,and will be starting their GCSE courses in September!!!!
Turkishdelight
Been Cautioned

Postby daisy-joe » Thu May 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Then on to college to do psychiatry :roll:
daisy-joe
Suspect

Postby paralipsis » Fri May 30, 2008 12:14 am

Perhaps the Fund would see nothing wrong in paying out £50,000 a month to have someone look after them. :roll:
paralipsis
Been Cautioned

Postby beachy » Fri May 30, 2008 12:39 am

There is plenty of family to care for the twins.
beachy
Hardened Criminal

Postby Keesha » Fri May 30, 2008 12:49 am

The trouble is, what if The Fund and Campaign are found to be fraudulent due to family knowing Madeleine was dead?
A UK Fund investigation could see a few key family members facing deception charges, I would think...John Mccann, Sandy Cameron and Michael Wright for starters.....
Keesha
Been Cautioned

Postby arctic chick » Fri May 30, 2008 12:50 am

Their Godfather; John Corner, no?
arctic chick
New In Town

Next

Return to Justice for Madeleine