LEAFLETS thread discussion.

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

LEAFLETS thread discussion.

Postby Tigger » Sun May 18, 2008 11:39 pm

COURTESY of Kerry and Adonia on the SPOT ON THREAD. I felt that this was just too important to slip away. Whilst thinking what we could rename the thread, such as " What every British Citizen deserves to know" I wondered whether this may be more effective.

Whaddya reckon to a print and pass idea. Here is how it goes. Each arguido member either emails or prints out and hands 10 of these out to friends, family, local newspapers etc. Just 10 let's keep it reasonable. The reason I suggest this is because I printed this out and since showing it to family and friends, I have been relieved to see that any doubts that they may have had over the innocence of the McCanns was wiped out after reading this. It certainly became a talking point though!!

[size=150]WELL JUST A FEW DAYS LATER AND NOW I EDIT MY OP TO PUT THE LINKS IN THAT ARE VERY KINDLY PROVIDED BY JJP. EVERYONE THAT HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS MONUMENTAL TASK DESERVES A PAT ON THE BACK. [/size

THIS SEEMS TO BE THE FAVOURITE!!!!! SORRY CAN'T POST PICTURE DON'T KNOW HOW!!! BUT THIS IS BRILLIANT!

PDF VERSION - http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... Mother.pdf

WORD VERSION - http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... Mother.doc

Last edited by Tigger on Tue May 27, 2008 12:11 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Re: THE 3ARGUIDO'S EMERGENCY LEAFLET DROP?

Postby quark1 » Sun May 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Great idea Tigger. Although my printer has not worked for ages (out of ink I think)....I am going to make it my mission to get it fixed this week and run some copies off.

I shall 'leave' a few in various places also (buses, trains etc,)...accidentally of course :D

And I will put the 3A's website address on them too! And the McCann files!
quark1
On Parole

Postby beaker1 » Sun May 18, 2008 11:51 pm

not a bad idea as ideas go, nice thinking tigger :bounce: <--- smilies bounce too!
-----Just an opinion from a muppet.
beaker1
First Time Offender

Postby Tigger » Sun May 18, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks guys, I really hate this type of stuff ordinarily but let's face it this aint no ordinary case. Nice thinking to add the McCanns website and the Arguido's web addie! There are a couple of others like Jailhouse Lawyers too that are very revealing!

It seems we cannot rely on our press to print the truth so we have to do it ourselves. Many of us have come the whole distance, there pretty much from day one. Are we going to let Maddy down now?

Hey my printer is not working either but my mate who works in the local estate agent says she will print out 50 and leave them about! See always more than one way round a problemo!!

By asking your mates in business to print them off they get to read it as they wait for the copies!!

Could it be that an internet forum could become a louder voice than the national press?? Ooh we will see bjr and nbrado interviewed soon on GMTV! I have a supply of Nbrado's custard pies stored!! edited to add...........for Fiona!!!
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby horsegirl » Mon May 19, 2008 12:01 am

Quark could you upload one please, I should like to leave some about :D
horsegirl
First Time Offender

Postby Tigger » Mon May 19, 2008 12:03 am

Another idea............MAYBE one of our talented posters can play with the original post to make it look pretty! Then post that so we can all print it out!

Then.............oooh I am full of ideas tonight!!( careful with the comments there!) AND we could ask everyone to post how many they have got rid of where and the results. Bit of a campaign ARGUIDO's Style, well let's face it no one else has ever done it have they??

I am British like the McCanns, I am a mother like Kate McCann, I am a daughter like Maddy McCann, I am in the medical profession like the McCanns. I am offended in all quarters.

- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby Arguida » Mon May 19, 2008 12:04 am

The problem is not all of things being discredited in the post are things that actually happened. Some of the points were just forum rumours. The list would have to be more carefully constructed so we can prove all the claims. I mean how do we actually know Kate claimed to have been with 6 cadavers. It may have been printed in some paper but how do we know it is true. The PJ have said nothing about the interview and I never heard Kate claim it.

How do we know they turned down the maid service. Again forum rumour. Publish that list and send it out and we will look like a bunch of whackos.
Last edited by Arguida on Mon May 19, 2008 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arguida
Been Cautioned

Postby Tigger » Mon May 19, 2008 12:07 am

Okay Arguida, I can run with that. So how about we research the accurate ones, chuck out the forum myths and do some real groundwork. There is enough talent on this forum to outwit the McCanns. Never have I known such dedicated methodical posters as on here. We have a voice so lets use it?

I am happy to run with the majority of course. But I see many asking what more they can do and what a mess it is. How about we redress the balance a bit.

Every British citizen deserves to know the truth, they have all been conned. All of them. It simply is not fair. It is not fair on Madeleine.

- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby beaker1 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:11 am

Make sure any myth/rumour is removed and don't publish it as fact but more getting people to question, research and think for themselves.
I dont think sources are needed.
beaker1
First Time Offender

Postby Tigger » Mon May 19, 2008 12:13 am

beaker1 wrote:Make sure any myth/rumour is removed and don't publish it as fact but more getting people to question, research and think for themselves.
I dont think sources are needed.

Good advice beaker1, please everyone chuck the opinions in. CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN??

I am off to bed now so will wait and see if this thread is still here in the morning or been invaded by some who may be anti the idea! :roll:

- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby Arguida » Mon May 19, 2008 12:17 am

I would get sentinel to review it. He seems to be keeping good track of forum myths.
Arguida
Been Cautioned

Postby quark1 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:17 am

horsegirl wrote:Quark could you upload one please, I should like to leave some about :D

Upload?? Upload! Horsegirl....I don't even know how to cut and paste, or 'post links' :oops: I am almost (but not quite!) one of those 'silver surfers' and not too good with technology! I can send emails though :D

I am going to get some new cartridges this week......I think that because my printer is next to the radiator they 'dry out' very quickly...will have to have a 'move around'!
quark1
On Parole

Postby beaker1 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:18 am

If you want to hit home I think this:

the odds of a mother who said she did not disturb evidence and knew the "abductor" had moved cuddle cat ,actually holding it washing it when that could have had the "abductors" prints on or dna?

Could be turned into:

What are the chances of a mother washing their 'missing' childs favourite toy removing their scent

and then add the abductor and cuddle cat seperatly

infcat i think the washing of cuddlecat could be high up in the list, becasue I think that alone stands out and would touch people.

ia lso think the 'what are the chance of' would look effect in bold and make it easier to read through.
beaker1
First Time Offender

Postby Tigger » Mon May 19, 2008 12:20 am

I am all for that Arguida, THANKS! :wink:

Maybe you could if you happen to catch him let him know his advice would be welcome. This is a task for a lot of the old timers, they know this case inside out and back. I am sure we could make a really professional eye catching go at this.

Competely agree beaker1, cuddlecat was what turned me for good!!

Having said that I really am logging off! Night night! :wink:

- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby quark1 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:23 am

Arguida wrote:The problem is not all of things being discredited in the post are things that actually happened. Some of the points were just forum rumours. The list would have to be more carefully constructed so we can prove all the claims. I mean how do we actually know Kate claimed to have been with 6 cadavers. It may have been printed in some paper but how do we know it is true. The PJ have said nothing about the interview and I never heard Kate claim it.

How do we know they turned down the maid service. Again forum rumour. Publish that list and send it out and we will look like a bunch of whackos.

Well, the 6 cadavers story was printed in the UK press....so the UK public would have read that..so that should be on the list! The leaflet is to counter the press reporting, so anything that HAS been in the press...whether it was true or not should be on the leaflet! If the press print lies it is their fault if they get hung by their own petard!

If it has been spun to us in the press then it should be on the leaflet!
quark1
On Parole

Next

Return to Justice for Madeleine