First Generation Hi Res copy of LAST PHOTO

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: First Generation Hi Res copy of LAST PHOTO

Postby mercedes2 » Tue May 20, 2008 4:09 pm

:?:
mercedes2
Local Lag

Postby jdomino » Wed May 21, 2008 10:25 am

Whatever wrote:(For the info of the poster who asked)
The weather almanac I found (God knows where) stated that the weather in Faro was cloudy and breezy that day (and many of the other days around May 3rd). Certainly not blistering heat or dazzling sunshine.

hmm...the plot thickens.

8)
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Postby mirameauII » Wed May 21, 2008 11:18 am

thank you for bumping this thread :lol:
mirameauII
You're Nicked

Postby mirameauII » Thu May 22, 2008 10:00 am

mirameauII
You're Nicked

Postby MalCat » Thu May 22, 2008 10:24 am

jdomino wrote:
The weather almanac I found (God knows where) stated that the weather in Faro was cloudy and breezy that day (and many of the other days around May 3rd). Certainly not blistering heat or dazzling sunshine.

hmm...the plot thickens.

8)

Have written quite a few posts about this on various threads including, I think, on this one, to the effect that the weather was not as shown in the infamous last photo. My first source was a walking party blog for May last year in the Algarve - photos taken midday with people in light jackets/sweaters/jeans. A caring parent (such as JT) would have put her kids in warmer clothing than that shown in the last photo. IMO this photo was confected after May 3rd from different holiday snaps by someone who hadn't been there and didn't think to find out about the weather, or by GM in a flat spin, a bit careless therefore. Don't know anything about Adobe Photoshop other than it costs a bomb but was suspicious about this photo last year and so checked on the weather. If their "timing" for a last sighting of the child on the evening of 3rd is as they say it is, why produce this timing subsequently? Maybe to place GM at the OC in the afternoon when he was actually off the premises. ?????
MalCat
Been Cautioned

Postby jdomino » Thu May 22, 2008 10:33 am

The first thing that hit me about that photograph was how red Gm's face is, as if he's been out all day in blazing sunshine - not cloudy at all?
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Postby sentinel » Thu May 22, 2008 7:29 pm

MalCat wrote:
jdomino wrote:

hmm...the plot thickens.

8)

Have written quite a few posts about this on various threads including, I think, on this one, to the effect that the weather was not as shown in the infamous last photo. My first source was a walking party blog for May last year in the Algarve - photos taken midday with people in light jackets/sweaters/jeans. A caring parent (such as JT) would have put her kids in warmer clothing than that shown in the last photo. IMO this photo was confected after May 3rd from different holiday snaps by someone who hadn't been there and didn't think to find out about the weather, or by GM in a flat spin, a bit careless therefore. Don't know anything about Adobe Photoshop other than it costs a bomb but was suspicious about this photo last year and so checked on the weather. If their "timing" for a last sighting of the child on the evening of 3rd is as they say it is, why produce this timing subsequently? Maybe to place GM at the OC in the afternoon when he was actually off the premises. ?????

you only need 1 second of sunshine at the time the photo was taken,

it could have been cloudy th rest of the day.
"We, with Coldwater's help, have let our imaginations run wild"
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Postby gestalt » Thu May 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Snivelling Mole wrote:is the shadow above the rock wall on the grass not from an umbrella/sun shade thing? theres a post there that suggests there may be one but then where is the rest of the shadow cast by this?

The parasol shadow seems to be all there. It's on the grass and path to the left of GM and on the lounger to the right.
gestalt
First Time Offender

Postby gestalt » Thu May 22, 2008 7:48 pm

sentinel wrote:
MalCat wrote:
jdomino wrote:

hmm...the plot thickens.

8)

you only need 1 second of sunshine at the time the photo was taken,

it could have been cloudy th rest of the day.

What he just said.
gestalt
First Time Offender

Postby sentinel » Thu May 22, 2008 7:52 pm

albym wrote:The photo question as I see it ...

Who says we only poke fun at the McConns, eh?

very good
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Postby gestalt » Thu May 22, 2008 7:53 pm

jdomino wrote:The first thing that hit me about that photograph was how red Gm's face is, as if he's been out all day in blazing sunshine - not cloudy at all?

Is his face red in this? http://www.truthformadeleine.com/images/Pool-Hi-Res.jpg In the first releases there was a shift in the white balance and/or saturation of colour but later versions and certainly on this one his face doesn't seem that red. :?:
gestalt
First Time Offender

Postby sentinel » Thu May 22, 2008 7:53 pm

gestalt wrote:
111 wrote:Gestalt and others:

Unfortunately can't comment on the technology of cameras, azimuths and so on (too much maths).

But weren't you and the Author were involved in a long discussion in regard to the last photograph?

Was the weather on May 3rd in Praia de Luz discussed? The reason I ask this is because on first viewing of the pool photograph Gerry McCann is sweating on his forehead. It doesn't look like the children are. Also various close witnesses have stated that it was cool during the night. So was it cool
during the day?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Yes we were and it's still ongoing!

This could be the sunniest, warmest 10 seconds of the day and they may only have been there 2 mins. Then again it could have been on a day where they were by the pool all day as it was so hot; or just as they got there while waiting for the Dibly-Smyths to get out of the apartment - "Look at the pool daddy..."->"Aye. Stop yer splishing, where's Sean? 'comear boy, Where's me fecking blue bag"

i should have read back first
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Postby sentinel » Thu May 22, 2008 7:55 pm

gestalt wrote:
jdomino wrote:The first thing that hit me about that photograph was how red Gm's face is, as if he's been out all day in blazing sunshine - not cloudy at all?

Is his face red in this? http://www.truthformadeleine.com/images/Pool-Hi-Res.jpg In the first releases there was a shift in the white balance and/or saturation of colour but later versions and certainly on this one his face doesn't seem that red. :?:

he was probably embarrassed at the thought of his audacity.
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Postby gestalt » Thu May 22, 2008 7:55 pm

sentinel wrote:
albym wrote:The photo question as I see it ...

Who says we only poke fun at the McConns, eh?

very good

Now I understand the meaning of "the bigger picture" :wink:
gestalt
First Time Offender

Postby sentinel » Thu May 22, 2008 7:58 pm

did you ever do a last photo with another image posted in showing a light source from another direction, with other parallel lines to compare with the yellow ones???
sentinel
Mafia Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine