First Generation Hi Res copy of LAST PHOTO

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: First Generation Hi Res copy of LAST PHOTO

Postby gestalt » Thu May 22, 2008 8:00 pm

sentinel wrote:
gestalt wrote:
jdomino wrote:The first thing that hit me about that photograph was how red Gm's face is, as if he's been out all day in blazing sunshine - not cloudy at all?

Is his face red in this? http://www.truthformadeleine.com/images/Pool-Hi-Res.jpg In the first releases there was a shift in the white balance and/or saturation of colour but later versions and certainly on this one his face doesn't seem that red. :?:

he was probably embarrassed at the thought of his audacity.

I preferred you previous explanation http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12091&start=218

Edit: URL change
Last edited by gestalt on Thu May 22, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gestalt
First Time Offender

Postby gestalt » Thu May 22, 2008 8:03 pm

sentinel wrote:did you ever do a last photo with another image posted in showing a light source from another direction, with other parallel lines to compare with the yellow ones???

I think there was one but it wasn't me. Red lines came to mind when I read that.
gestalt
First Time Offender

Postby MalCat » Fri May 23, 2008 9:52 am

gestalt wrote:
sentinel wrote:
MalCat wrote:
jdomino wrote:
Whatever wrote:(For the info of the poster who asked)
The weather almanac I found (God knows where) stated that the weather in Faro was cloudy and breezy that day (and many of the other days around May 3rd). Certainly not blistering heat or dazzling sunshine.

hmm...the plot thickens.

8)

Have written quite a few posts about this on various threads including, I think, on this one, to the effect that the weather was not as shown in the infamous last photo. My first source was a walking party blog for May last year in the Algarve - photos taken midday with people in light jackets/sweaters/jeans. A caring parent (such as JT) would have put her kids in warmer clothing than that shown in the last photo. IMO this photo was confected after May 3rd from different holiday snaps by someone who hadn't been there and didn't think to find out about the weather, or by GM in a flat spin, a bit careless therefore. Don't know anything about Adobe Photoshop other than it costs a bomb but was suspicious about this photo last year and so checked on the weather. If their "timing" for a last sighting of the child on the evening of 3rd is as they say it is, why produce this timing subsequently? Maybe to place GM at the OC in the afternoon when he was actually off the premises. ?????

you only need 1 second of sunshine at the time the photo was taken,

it could have been cloudy th rest of the day.

What he just said.

Hmm. A parent would dress their kids in appropriate clothing for at least the morning and get them to take off a layer if the weather faired up. If May 3rd was cool throughout as reported, the little mccanns would not have been put into hot weather clothes just for a phot op. Holiday snaps are that, just snaps of odd moments when you get the chance, not posed, in different clothes. I REST MY CASE
MalCat
Been Cautioned

Postby mercedes2 » Fri May 23, 2008 9:57 am

Maybe it wasn't that cold.....BOD and co, including the tennis coach sat by the pool that day.
mercedes2
Local Lag

Postby gestalt » Fri May 23, 2008 10:39 am

MalCat wrote:Hmm. A parent would dress their kids in appropriate clothing for at least the morning and get them to take off a layer if the weather faired up. If May 3rd was cool throughout as reported, the little mccanns would not have been put into hot weather clothes just for a phot op. Holiday snaps are that, just snaps of odd moments when you get the chance, not posed, in different clothes. I REST MY CASE

I totally agree, with part of what you say here; however, how can you derive where they were going, where they had been and what the parent considered suitable attire from a simple moment in time? Maybe a parent wasn't dressing them for a day out but a day of play in the nursery?
gestalt
First Time Offender

Postby cynical_tourist » Fri May 23, 2008 11:01 am

MalCat wrote:the weather was not as shown in the infamous last photo. My first source was a walking party blog for May last year in the Algarve - photos taken midday with people in light jackets/sweaters/jeans.

The weather WAS as in the last photo - as the last photo shows it!

LOL - I have sat drinking a cool beer in PDL watching kids playing in the sea as German walkers stride by in big jackets and hiking boots on their way up the hill.
Walkers always wear jackets/sweaters/jeans - it is called dressing sensibly as by the time they get up to the top of the hills - the temperature is down about 10 degrees.
cynical_tourist
First Time Offender

Postby sentinel » Fri May 23, 2008 12:27 pm

MalCat wrote:
gestalt wrote:
sentinel wrote:
MalCat wrote:
jdomino wrote:
Whatever wrote:(For the info of the poster who asked)
The weather almanac I found (God knows where) stated that the weather in Faro was cloudy and breezy that day (and many of the other days around May 3rd). Certainly not blistering heat or dazzling sunshine.

hmm...the plot thickens.

8)

Have written quite a few posts about this on various threads including, I think, on this one, to the effect that the weather was not as shown in the infamous last photo. My first source was a walking party blog for May last year in the Algarve - photos taken midday with people in light jackets/sweaters/jeans. A caring parent (such as JT) would have put her kids in warmer clothing than that shown in the last photo. IMO this photo was confected after May 3rd from different holiday snaps by someone who hadn't been there and didn't think to find out about the weather, or by GM in a flat spin, a bit careless therefore. Don't know anything about Adobe Photoshop other than it costs a bomb but was suspicious about this photo last year and so checked on the weather. If their "timing" for a last sighting of the child on the evening of 3rd is as they say it is, why produce this timing subsequently? Maybe to place GM at the OC in the afternoon when he was actually off the premises. ?????

you only need 1 second of sunshine at the time the photo was taken,

it could have been cloudy th rest of the day.

What he just said.

Hmm. A parent would dress their kids in appropriate clothing for at least the morning and get them to take off a layer if the weather faired up. If May 3rd was cool throughout as reported, the little mccanns would not have been put into hot weather clothes just for a phot op. Holiday snaps are that, just snaps of odd moments when you get the chance, not posed, in different clothes. I REST MY CASE

has it occurred to anyone that they are actually sitting at the edge of the pool, dangling.

they are not in the water, perhaps because it was a little tepid?
so warm enough for short sleeves, (during a sunny spell) and too cool for the pool?
"We, with Coldwater's help, have let our imaginations run wild"
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Postby MalCat » Fri May 23, 2008 3:27 pm

I think they were all in different photos and this snap was cobbled together later on in the month. I really, really do. And it was cool at sea level in the Algarve - these were walkers and quite elderly ones at that not young folks trotting up to the freezing heights of wherever. I do realise I'm being teased, but then my passion for the truth knows no bounds, so farewell dignity etc., farewell.
MalCat
Been Cautioned

Postby Impartial » Fri May 23, 2008 3:34 pm

Weather conditions in Faro on May 3rd, would be too cool for me but then, I am not british ;)

http://www.wunderground.com/history/air ... atename=NA
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby sentinel » Fri May 30, 2008 4:59 pm

did kpthorg ever make the "thousands of images available?"

it would be useful to get the exif data of the other PDL pics, particularly as the tennis one still seems to be in dispute on another thread.
"We, with Coldwater's help, have let our imaginations run wild"
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Previous

Return to Justice for Madeleine