The case as of Today - according to Coldwater

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: The case as of Today - according to Coldwater

Postby ponky » Fri May 30, 2008 10:41 am

SallyGardens wrote:
newperson wrote:
SallyGardens wrote:
newperson wrote:how sad
the man is on holiday and people are slagging him off at least wait till he can answer you
:roll:

You do not know that he is on "holiday".

i dont KNOW for a fact
i just read it
pretty benign kind of thing really, not going to go x files thinking on simple things like that
its spring people go on holiday
i had no reason to think HES NOT REALLY ON HOLIDAY
streuth

I could say that I am in PDL, reporting live, and would you believe it... :?: ...getting my point?

After the lies you told about me recently on the leaflets thread, I'd never believe another word of yours.

It's a measure to the lack of your intelligence that you did it right under nbrado's gaze.

Exposed yourself as the nasty fool that you are.
:twisted:
ponky
First Time Offender

Postby ponky » Fri May 30, 2008 10:49 am

librarising wrote:
Ticket wrote:Perhaps we should have a catfight/being vicious to other posters/drunk in charge of a keyboard thread?

Tapwater has a thread in the lounge for precisely this purpose. That's what I use it for anyhow, some people use it for trying to get off with CaboFrio...

:lol: :lol:
ponky
First Time Offender

Postby sentinel » Fri May 30, 2008 10:55 am

helena wrote:librarisingn - absolutely.there are a few posts/posters on here which/whom I don't believe or indeed agree with.i will then probably make comments on the post or idea,but I will NOT attack the poster
That's the difference.
sentinal doesn't agree with CW most of the time,but he attacks the post and not CW,which does make it interesting reading and at times it gets me thinking.It's good to have an opposite view.But posters coming on here,just to have a go at CW are really not worth an answer
JMO

i was just having a read back at the original thread when it was posted on this forum. (not the original MF thread)

it is in the reference section.

worth a read, while waiting for new stuff, if anyone has the time.
"We, with Coldwater's help, have let our imaginations run wild"
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Postby The Pink Panther » Fri May 30, 2008 12:17 pm

Madeleine reconstruction ruled out as friends refuse to participate.
31/5/2008

A possible police reconstruction of the night toddler Madeleine McCann went missing from the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz on May 3rd last year has been ruled out, after four of the McCann's friends, who were holidaying with the family at the time, refused to participate.

Initially scheduled for Thursday and Friday this week, the reconstruction, as proposed by police, was annulled due to the non-attendance of the four members of the so-called 'Tapas Nine'.

According to the Attorney General's office (PGR), the proposal was classified "null and void" following the friends' reluctance to comply, despite Kate and Gerry McCann's apparent willingness to return to Praia da Luz.

Reportedly, the friends questioned the process's validity and methodology.

"As Kate and Gerry are still formal suspects (arguidos), should a reconstruction take place, they would be required to participate. But the remaining individuals were invited to do so on a voluntary basis and have every right to question its aim and if the exercise will help find Madeleine, and at this time they don't seem to think it will", said a PGR spokesperson.

Robert Murat, the first arguido in the case, was not notified to participate in the reconstruction, which aimed to retrace the McCanns' steps during the lead-up to their daughter's time of disappearance

http://www.the-news.net/cgi-bin/google.pl?id=961-5
The Pink Panther
New In Town

Postby sentinel » Fri May 30, 2008 12:20 pm

The Pink Panther wrote:Madeleine reconstruction ruled out as friends refuse to participate.
31/5/2008

A possible police reconstruction of the night toddler Madeleine McCann went missing from the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz on May 3rd last year has been ruled out, after four of the McCann's friends, who were holidaying with the family at the time, refused to participate.

Initially scheduled for Thursday and Friday this week, the reconstruction, as proposed by police, was annulled due to the non-attendance of the four members of the so-called 'Tapas Nine'.

According to the Attorney General's office (PGR), the proposal was classified "null and void" following the friends' reluctance to comply, despite Kate and Gerry McCann's apparent willingness to return to Praia da Luz.

"As Kate and Gerry are still formal suspects (arguidos), should a reconstruction take place, they would be required to participate. But the remaining individuals were invited to do so on a voluntary basis and have every right to question its aim and if the exercise will help find Madeleine, and at this time they don't seem to think it will", said a PGR spokesperson.

Robert Murat, the first arguido in the case, was not notified to participate in the reconstruction, which aimed to retrace the McCanns' steps during the lead-up to their daughter's time of disappearance

"The Guilty Six"

Just over a year after the so-called abduction of 3 year old Madeleine Mccann in Portugal, her parents and their mates have refused to cooperate in a police re-enactment of the events leading up to her disappearance. This is being seen as a confirmation that the parents " have something to hide" by some, and "an admission of guilt" by others.

In a significant turn of events, many members of the public are now siding with the Portugese PJ who believe that the Mccanns are complicit in the disappearance of their daughter and that their friends are involved in the cover-up. "There can be no other possible explanation" the man on the Clapham omnibus said today.

The couple's appointed liar, Mr Claire Mitchell could only come up with the spin that there was "no point in going as it doesn't have legs". This was dismissed by an internet commentator as complete "ponce nonsence", "there is no way the public are going to fall for that", he said. Claire Mitchell was trained in lying by the New Labour Government, who have not only got away with it twice, but were re-elected to boot.

BBC's Nick Ross, presenter of "Crimewatch" said "There can be no possible justification in not participating in the police reconstruction". "Any normal parent and caring friend would do anything if it helped, not dodge the issue with some lying spin". "they obviously all have something more than swinging to hide, and it is high time the PJ hauled their guilty asses back to Portugal and start playing hard-ball".

The PJ's spokesman, Mr De Sousa, remained dignifiedly silent, and aloof.
"We, with Coldwater's help, have let our imaginations run wild"
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Postby marian » Fri May 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Hi Sentine true words indeed about any self respecting parent or friend taking part in the reconstruction which is a non-event now.
"whoever she's with she'll be giving them their tuppenceworth"
marian
First Time Offender

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Sentinel are you Duarte Levy?
It ain't over till the thin lady sings.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby January » Fri May 30, 2008 12:33 pm

BBC's Nick Ross, presenter of "Crimewatch" said "There can be no possible justification in not participating in the police reconstruction". "Any normal parent and caring friend would do anything if it helped, not dodge the issue with some lying spin". "they obviously all have something more than swinging to hide, and it is high time the PJ hauled their guilty asses back to Portugal and start playing hard-ball".

:shock: Wow, did Nick Ross say that? :shock:
January
On Parole

Postby JillyComeLately » Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 pm

Errr....no.......sentinel is a a WUM
"It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone."
JillyComeLately
Mafia Boss

Postby pennylane » Fri May 30, 2008 12:59 pm

January wrote:BBC's Nick Ross, presenter of "Crimewatch" said "There can be no possible justification in not participating in the police reconstruction". "Any normal parent and caring friend would do anything if it helped, not dodge the issue with some lying spin". "they obviously all have something more than swinging to hide, and it is high time the PJ hauled their guilty asses back to Portugal and start playing hard-ball".

:shock: Wow, did Nick Ross say that? :shock:

Bllimey, did someone slip some sodium pentathole in his coffee!
pennylane
Been Cautioned

Postby The Pink Panther » Fri May 30, 2008 1:01 pm

What can one say.
The Pink Panther
New In Town

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 1:01 pm

pennylane wrote:Bllimey, did someone slip some sodium pentathole in his coffee!

Hmm. Is there a watercooler in the Sky newsroom?
It ain't over till the thin lady sings.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby JillyComeLately » Fri May 30, 2008 1:08 pm

librarising wrote:
pennylane wrote:Bllimey, did someone slip some sodium pentathole in his coffee!

Hmm. Is there a watercooler in the Sky newsroom?

No idea, but I'm sure there must be a fridge :wink:
"It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone."
JillyComeLately
Mafia Boss

Postby helena » Fri May 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Just come in from my garden after having painted my giraffe burgundy and sat down with a coffee to read sentinals fantastic post
It made my day
thanks a million
i have saved it so I can read it again when in need of a laugh without ploughing through pages of arguments that normally happen on a rainy friday night :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
helena
Been Cautioned

Postby Arguida » Fri May 30, 2008 2:16 pm

sentinel wrote:
The Pink Panther wrote:Madeleine reconstruction ruled out as friends refuse to participate.
31/5/2008

"The Guilty Six"

Just over a year after the so-called abduction of 3 year old Madeleine Mccann in Portugal, her parents and their mates have refused to cooperate in a police re-enactment of the events leading up to her disappearance. This is being seen as a confirmation that the parents " have something to hide" by some, and "an admission of guilt" by others.

In a significant turn of events, many members of the public are now siding with the Portugese PJ who believe that the Mccanns are complicit in the disappearance of their daughter and that their friends are involved in the cover-up. "There can be no other possible explanation" the man on the Clapham omnibus said today.

The couple's appointed liar, Mr Claire Mitchell could only come up with the spin that there was "no point in going as it doesn't have legs". This was dismissed by an internet commentator as complete "ponce nonsence", "there is no way the public are going to fall for that", he said. Claire Mitchell was trained in lying by the New Labour Government, who have not only got away with it twice, but were re-elected to boot.

The PJ's spokesman, Mr De Sousa, remained dignifiedly silent, and aloof.

Are you trying to imply we are a bunch of pitchforkers who have no dignity.
Arguida
Been Cautioned

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine