The case as of Today - according to Coldwater

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: The case as of Today - according to Coldwater

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 9:52 am

Helena, that's why the TW thread is healthy and useful. Keeps the catfights off CW's doorstep. Now he can get some sleep.
It ain't over till the thin lady sings.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby miffed » Fri May 30, 2008 9:53 am

mirameauII - you forget one thing - Clarence Mitchell has the British Press by the b a l l s. Were we to stick to what they want us to hear, we'd all have accepted Madeleine was alive and being moved around the world - odd sightings here and there - and their coffers getting fatter and fatter.
miffed
On Parole

Postby helena » Fri May 30, 2008 9:53 am

I did not say the truth didn't count,but do not need to explain myself to you.
You have never put in a valueble arguement,all you ever do is disrespect anybody who doesn't suit you.
So I will not get into an arguement with the likes of you
Thank you so much
helena
Been Cautioned

Postby mumof5 » Fri May 30, 2008 9:54 am

Is coldwater on holiday ? - not sure I have seen any of his posts for a good while, although I have not been around myself much. :?
CADAVER DOGS CAN'T TELL LIES !
mumof5
Local Lag

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 9:55 am

mumof5 wrote:Is coldwater on holiday ? - not sure I have seen any of his posts for a good while, although I have not been around myself much. :?

He's in Wales having a break I think.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby helena » Fri May 30, 2008 9:57 am

miffed wrote:mirameauII - you forget one thing - Clarence Mitchell has the British Press by the b a l l s. Were we to stick to what they want us to hear, we'd all have accepted Madeleine was alive and being moved around the world - odd sightings here and there - and their coffers getting fatter and fatter.

Not only that they are quite happy to know she's with a paedo,suffering unimginable pain,but hey,that's ok as long as she's alive and 'We" need to get her back safely.Safely?after that?
They are just unreal,i would die every day if i thought my daughter was in the hands of this sicko,i would hope she died,to stop her suffering,lets face it how many children have been freed after been with these monsters?
helena
Been Cautioned

Postby starangerandstranger » Fri May 30, 2008 9:58 am

mirameauII wrote:sorry, you do not understand what truth and justice is!
if it does not matter Wether or not CW is right or gor sources,
if people like leaders like coldwater, lucian deville, the_truth_mlud etc.
these people do not like the truth - and if madeleine is dead it does not matter if tapas9 tells the truth, because one can't turn back the time and for all tapas children it would be better having the parents and it would not cost the taxpayer a lot, if tapas9 stayed free. so if the truth does not count as you all say and if it's most important that you do not lose hope where-ever and whoever you are... let's hope based on illusion :bounce:

:| :mrgreen: :| :mrgreen: :alien: I can hardly believe what I have just read!!!! Let people get away with any crime just to preserve the status quo? We might as well all start digging our own graves now as this would be the end of civilisation
starangerandstranger
You're Nicked

Postby mumof5 » Fri May 30, 2008 9:59 am

librarising wrote:
mumof5 wrote:Is coldwater on holiday ? - not sure I have seen any of his posts for a good while, although I have not been around myself much. :?

He's in Wales having a break I think.

Oh right, thanks for that.
CADAVER DOGS CAN'T TELL LIES !
mumof5
Local Lag

Postby marian » Fri May 30, 2008 10:01 am

He might be with his sources, obtaining the latest, so be patient.
"whoever she's with she'll be giving them their tuppenceworth"
marian
First Time Offender

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 10:04 am

miffed wrote:mirameauII - you forget one thing - Clarence Mitchell has the British Press by the b a l l s. Were we to stick to what they want us to hear, we'd all have accepted Madeleine was alive and being moved around the world - odd sightings here and there - and their coffers getting fatter and fatter.

Agreed. It is true that we are therefore reduced to listening to rumour and evaluating it. It's the 'evaluating bit' that leads to disagreements, and that's inevitable.

CW has to accept that some people will choose not to believe him, and those who believe him will have to accept - as all people of faith in multi-faith communities should - that their faith is not shared by all. Faith should be strong enough to withstand a little mockery - otherwise what is it worth?

I did read bjr's thread about not demoralising people who might have sources, and was impressed by its sincerity.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby sentinel » Fri May 30, 2008 10:08 am

helena wrote:

Not only that they are quite happy to know she's with a paedo,suffering unimginable pain,but hey,that's ok as long as she's alive and 'We" need to get her back safely.Safely?after that?
They are just unreal,i would die every day if i thought my daughter was in the hands of this sicko,i would hope she died,to stop her suffering,lets face it how many children have been freed after been with these monsters?

cue mccan supporters with statistics!
"We, with Coldwater's help, have let our imaginations run wild"
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 10:10 am

another pointless post (can't delete)
Last edited by librarising on Fri May 30, 2008 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby helena » Fri May 30, 2008 10:11 am

librarisingn - absolutely.there are a few posts/posters on here which/whom I don't believe or indeed agree with.i will then probably make comments on the post or idea,but I will NOT attack the poster
That's the difference.
sentinal doesn't agree with CW most of the time,but he attacks the post and not CW,which does make it interesting reading and at times it gets me thinking.It's good to have an opposite view.But posters coming on here,just to have a go at CW are really not worth an answer
JMO
helena
Been Cautioned

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 10:15 am

marian wrote:He might be with his sources, obtaining the latest, so be patient.

librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby helena » Fri May 30, 2008 10:16 am

librarising wrote:
marian wrote:He might be with his sources, obtaining the latest, so be patient.

Image[/quote)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
helena
Been Cautioned

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine