Kennedy's Approach to Murat (merged topic)

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Kennedy's Approach to Murat (merged topic)

Postby ShuBob » Thu May 29, 2008 2:39 pm

For the first time I find myself wondering if like some suspect, Kennedy is the 10th Tapas :?
Carlos Anjos on Clarence Mitchell: "He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth."

My name is Isabelle and I have a Teapot
ShuBob
Hardened Criminal

Postby Laffin Assasin » Thu May 29, 2008 3:39 pm

ShuBob wrote:For the first time I find myself wondering if like some suspect, Kennedy is the 10th Tapas :?

_________

Possible, or Micheal Wright. anything is possible.
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby notdeadfred » Thu May 29, 2008 3:43 pm

ShuBob wrote:For the first time I find myself wondering if like some suspect, Kennedy is the 10th Tapas :?

Could be, people like him, do no favours for anyone, unless it is a help or advantage to themselves.
It was our holiday too
notdeadfred
On Parole

Postby quark1 » Thu May 29, 2008 3:47 pm

notdeadfred wrote:

Could be, people like him, do no favours for anyone, unless it is a help or advantage to themselves.

I have been speculating that Kennedy was in PLD ever since I heard that he had been to a secret meeting with Robert Murat! Because I agree with you Notdeadfred, businessmen do not do such 'favours' unless it benefits or protects themselves!!

If it turns out that it was Kennedy..will I win a prize???? :D
quark1
On Parole

Postby polly2 » Thu May 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Whoever it was!! why don't they just come out and say who they are? why would anyone need to cover up the fact that they were there? It does make you wonder who went into the PJ, covered by a blanket.
polly2
Suspect

Postby quark1 » Thu May 29, 2008 3:52 pm

polly2 wrote:Whoever it was!! why don't they just come out and say who they are? why would anyone need to cover up the fact that they were there? It does make you wonder who went into the PJ, covered by a blanket.

Gerahty and his wife maybe??? It was said to be a middle aged British couple! Maybe the PJ were asking them is they had any guests staying with them in their villa??
quark1
On Parole

Postby quark1 » Thu May 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Laffin Assasin wrote:

_________

But Micheal Wright was in the UK on the night of May 3rd. He flew out to PLD with Kate's parents (I think on the Saturday morning).
quark1
On Parole

Postby LA Lady » Thu May 29, 2008 5:20 pm

Hi Quark 1,

I posted this on the thread about John Geraghty and will post it here too.

Is it possible that Kennedy supplies Geraghty with windows for his building projects?
George Orwell - a visionary
LA Lady
Local Lag

Postby Laffin Assasin » Thu May 29, 2008 5:23 pm

quark1 wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:

_________

But Micheal Wright was in the UK on the night of May 3rd. He flew out to PLD with Kate's parents (I think on the Saturday morning).

OK, but untill, everything has been ruled out by PJ, I'll keep my options open.
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby Laffin Assasin » Thu May 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Bump
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby Laffin Assasin » Thu May 29, 2008 7:02 pm

bump
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby donnam99 » Thu May 29, 2008 7:12 pm

maybe Kennedy wanted to make sure that Murat wasn't going to spill the beans! I can't shake the feeling that Murat has some connection to the Mccanns, maybe Murat was some sort of middle man, maybe he sold members of the group something that wouldn't do their reputation any good should it be revealed to the public.
donnam99
New In Town

Postby notdeadfred » Thu May 29, 2008 7:13 pm

Who broke the story about Robert meeting him anyway I seem to have missed this?
It was our holiday too
notdeadfred
On Parole

Postby quark1 » Thu May 29, 2008 7:34 pm

donnam99 wrote:maybe Kennedy wanted to make sure that Murat wasn't going to spill the beans! I can't shake the feeling that Murat has some connection to the Mccanns, maybe Murat was some sort of middle man, maybe he sold members of the group something that wouldn't do their reputation any good should it be revealed to the public.

Robert Murat will know lots of things about what was going on in PLD after Maddie was reported missing. He was doing translation work for the PJ. So will know what all those witnesses told the PJ on May 4th! He may know from those statements that Kennedy WAS in PLD.

Kennedy knows that at some point Robert will have his arguido status lifted, and will then be able to tell the world all about his ordeal, and what went on in those early days. Max Clifford has agreed to represent Robert.

Kennedy may have gone to see Robert to try to 'persuade' him to keep his name out of any 'story'. There were rumours of 'job offers' and financial help for 'defence' lawyers! Robert seemingly would not be bribed 8)

I don't for one minute believe that Robert Murat was selling the McCanns drugs :lol: :lol: He had only arrived in PLD 2 days before Maddie was 'reported' missing. And only 1 day before she probably ACTUALLY went missing. Hardly enough time for any 'drug dealer' to build up a clientele :|
Mr Murat has been intensively investigated by the PJ (even his mothers garden was dug up :shock: ). And the PJ have found nothing.
quark1
On Parole

Postby Arguida » Thu May 29, 2008 8:13 pm

I think there is some connection with Murat that the PJ are still not too sure about. There is always Gerry's reaction to the question did he know Murat. Did Gerry use Murat in some way that tied him to the case?
Arguida
Been Cautioned

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine