Kennedy's Approach to Murat (merged topic)

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Kennedy's Approach to Murat (merged topic)

Postby crosseyedlion » Thu May 29, 2008 8:55 pm

I think if Kennedy were the 10th Tapas he wouldn't have made a personal appearance to RM. Too risky.
However- he may well have been acting on behalf of the actual 10th Tapas - & if that were the case it would have to be some degree of VIP.....why else would he bother?
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5871/yeaag9.jpg

"The investigation will bring its results, whoever they hurt."
crosseyedlion
Been Cautioned

Postby Estelle » Fri May 30, 2008 2:08 am

crosseyedlion wrote:I think if Kennedy were the 10th Tapas he wouldn't have made a personal appearance to RM. Too risky.

However- he may well have been acting on behalf of the actual 10th Tapas - & if that were the case it would have to be some degree of VIP.....why else would he bother?

I disagree. I do not think that Kennedy would act on anybody else's behalf. He is a multimillionaire himself. I think Kennedy became desperate enough to take the risk. IMO he is protecting his own skin. Have you read bramble's thread?
Justice for Maddie and the twins!
Estelle
Mafia Boss

Postby Juxtapose » Fri May 30, 2008 2:48 am

When GM made the classic quote of "no comment" when asked if he knew RM, this pricked the ears of the PJ.

If he'd answered no, and i don't wish to answer questions about this man, he might have been ok.

Not long after this, PR people were put in place, by whom??

For any of us who saw that, we thought it was an odd remark to make, and I'm sure there were many threads about this on many forums.

Now why would why a multi millionaire benefactor seek to hold a meeting with a man (still an arguido) yet seemingly out of the frame?

Self preservation for his clients and in some way shape or form for himself(or his client).

I would doubt he is the tenth tapas, as in John McCann, M Wright, they would not risk going to Portugal if they were directly involved as the PJ know who they have under suspicion, and they would face being made arguido and possibly being detained.

No suprise that TeamMcCann ensured the postponment of the reconstruction.

Wont be long before we all know who is the puppeteer
Juxtapose
New In Town

Postby LA Lady » Fri May 30, 2008 2:56 am

Juxtapose wrote:When GM made the classic quote of "no comment" when asked if he knew RM, this pricked the ears of the PJ.

If he'd answered no, and i don't wish to answer questions about this man, he might have been ok.

Not long after this, PR people were put in place, by whom??

For any of us who saw that, we thought it was an odd remark to make, and I'm sure there were many threads about this on many forums.

Now why would why a multi millionaire benefactor seek to hold a meeting with a man (still an arguido) yet seemingly out of the frame?

Self preservation for his clients and in some way shape or form for himself(or his client).

I would doubt he is the tenth tapas, as in John McCann, M Wright, they would not risk going to Portugal if they were directly involved as the PJ know who they have under suspicion, and they would face being made arguido and possibly being detained.

No suprise that TeamMcCann ensured the postponment of the reconstruction.

Wont be long before we all know who is the puppeteer

Hi Juxtapose,

You raise interesting points

I wish to cut to the chase, the identity of the puppeteer. I hope so much that it will be made public soon.
George Orwell - a visionary
LA Lady
Local Lag

Postby Juxtapose » Fri May 30, 2008 3:06 am

LA

Wish I knew, though have a hunch which i cannot post on a forum

had a few nasty pm's in the past
Juxtapose
New In Town

Postby Pele » Fri May 30, 2008 3:14 am

The identity of the Tenth Tapas is something the PJ must know, do you agree?

I also believe there are other people involved with the Tapas group, who were at the Ocean Club, and are not as closely identified with the group as they should be.
Pele
Suspect

Postby Kim48 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:09 pm

It seems he has a private jest , mentioned in this interview

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _187m.html

30/ 5/2005

BRIAN Kennedy is considering a deal which would see soccer fans running the day-to-day interests of Stockport County Football Club.

If all goes to plan, the Stockport County Supporters Trust will be holding the reins by the beginning of next season. But the sports-mad Scot has enough business interests to keep him busy.

As well as owning Stockport County, Mr Kennedy's Cheshire Sports company also owns and manages the Sale Sharks Rugby Union side and the Edgeley Park ground where both teams play.

But it is in home improvements and telecommunications, rather than sport, which the 44-year-old serial entrepreneur made his millions.

His current portfolio spans double glazing and commercial property.

He uses a private jet to travel to games and business deals from his home in Spain.

Given his investment in Stockport County, Mr Kennedy's estimated wealth is '208m, almost all of it tied up in shares within his 13 businesses.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch - Old Chinese proverb

We were a silent, hidden thought in the folds of oblivion, and we have become a voice that causes the heavens to tremble - Kahil Gibran
Kim48
Hardened Criminal

Previous

Return to Justice for Madeleine