See the tormented parents when unaware of being filmed

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: See the tormented parents when unaware of being filmed

Postby gotcha » Sat May 10, 2008 7:59 am

sina wrote:No, it's still there, just saw it...... :shock:

Can someone download/save it?

The fact that BBC did not cut our this material speaks volumes!

this shameless pair have once again let their daughter down, they have no moral fibre :evil:
gotcha
New In Town

Postby ratonthebeam » Sat May 10, 2008 8:12 am

ellibean wrote:It's very interesting that the TV company left this last little bit on for all to see....

Actually I think they edited it in....... :lol:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" (Oscar Wilde)
"Oh wad some power, the giftie gie us, tae see oorsels, as ithers see us" (Rabbie Burns)
"Bonnie feathers dinna mak' bonnie birds" (My Gran)
ratonthebeam
Local Lag

Postby HAPPYDOG » Sat May 10, 2008 9:18 pm

HAPPYDOG
XXXXX
HAPPYDOG
Local Lag

Postby Dreyfus » Sat May 10, 2008 10:45 pm

ellibean wrote:
Dreyfus wrote:
ellibean wrote:It's very interesting that the TV company left this last little bit on for all to see....

HI ELLIBEAN - Any news from your source?? I need cheering up. :D Hope you've heard something positive for us after last week's schmalzfest.

I got a rather strange message saying Max Clifford 'knows' and that 'something' should happen on the 15th of this month. I'm not quite sure myself what that means exactly. so didn't bother to post it :?

THANK YOU. Keep the news coming!!!!!!
Dreyfus
First Time Offender

Postby princess » Sun May 11, 2008 7:52 pm

I've just had my daughter here who is a camerawoman for the Beeb and her colleague here and was telling her about the news piece. First thing she said was it sounds like they included it for controversy as we have only seen footage of them that is set up when they are talking about madeleine or when they were in Brussels talking about Amber Alert. We have not seen them 'au natural'. She also said 'I bet it is on You Tube'
ayway she is going to go and watch it now and give me her thoughts.
princess
New In Town

Postby Laffin Assasin » Tue May 13, 2008 6:24 am

princess wrote:I've just had my daughter here who is a camerawoman for the Beeb and her colleague here and was telling her about the news piece. First thing she said was it sounds like they included it for controversy as we have only seen footage of them that is set up when they are talking about madeleine or when they were in Brussels talking about Amber Alert. We have not seen them 'au natural'. She also said 'I bet it is on You Tube'
ayway she is going to go and watch it now and give me her thoughts.

Any feed back :?: :?: :bounce:
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby moonforest » Tue May 13, 2008 10:13 am

Lol. I'm curious too!
moonforest
Suspect

Postby princess » Tue May 13, 2008 11:48 am

Hello

My daughter had a look, said it's pre-recorded so they had time to edit it as they like. One of the camers would have been locked - kept running- and said its very odd they put kept that bit it especially on a day when its meant to be sombre, being the one year anniversary, maybe something to do with Gerry going on about their public persona and private life etc and maybe they just p***** off the Producer.
princess
New In Town

Postby Laffin Assasin » Tue May 13, 2008 3:19 pm

princess wrote:Hello

My daughter had a look, said it's pre-recorded so they had time to edit it as they like. One of the camers would have been locked - kept running- and said its very odd they put kept that bit it especially on a day when its meant to be sombre, being the one year anniversary, maybe something to do with Gerry going on about their public persona and private life etc and maybe they just p***** off the Producer.

I've spoken to and e-mailed at times one of the producers at East Mids BBC, he's not returning my emails at the moment. :shock:
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby chronictonic » Thu May 15, 2008 1:14 am

Laffin Assasin wrote:

I've spoken to and e-mailed at times one of the producers at East Mids BBC, he's not returning my emails at the moment. :shock:

Maybe it was just so obvious even to these producers. Kind of like the Priest, or with other cases, say the Peterson case, some things are so blatantly obvious!

For the one year memorial for little Madel I found it to be way too quiet. Had I been her parent, I would have been there, holding vigil on that day. Because I would be innocent. The McCamp acts guilty at every turn. Their wider agenda, will soon be clear to millions. At the end of the day tho; it's kind of like indigestion, they leave a very bad, sour taste in your mouth. Esp when you look at the photo ops they did so soon after "she went" as Kate called it. GM called it "a disaster" KM called it simply when "she went"

If anyone didnt catch that in her recent interview, it's the biggest Freudian slip that KM has made to date. You see, KM was there when little madel "went"

Most anyone can look up speech and lying patterns on the net. Have at it; past tense and all that jazz.
:bigsmurf:
"Force may make hypocrites, but it can never make converts."

William Penn quotes (English Quaker leader and Founder of Pennsylvania, 1644-1718)
chronictonic
New In Town

Location: CA Transplant Hey Nice to See You Traitors Included!

Postby Laffin Assasin » Thu May 15, 2008 1:23 am

chronictonic wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:

Maybe it was just so obvious even to these producers. Kind of like the Priest, or with other cases, say the Peterson case, some things are so blatantly obvious!

For the one year memorial for little Madel I found it to be way too quiet. Had I been her parent, I would have been there, holding vigil on that day. Because I would be innocent. The McCamp acts guilty at every turn. Their wider agenda, will soon be clear to millions. At the end of the day tho; it's kind of like indigestion, they leave a very bad, sour taste in your mouth. Esp when you look at the photo ops they did so soon after "she went" as Kate called it. GM called it "a disaster" KM called it simply when "she went"

If anyone didnt catch that in her recent interview, it's the biggest Freudian slip that KM has made to date. You see, KM was there when little madel "went"

Most anyone can look up speech and lying patterns on the net. Have at it; past tense and all that jazz.
_________
:bigsmurf:

Hello, do I know you ?
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby gotcha » Thu May 15, 2008 6:35 am

Ferretmama wrote:
Sue1423 wrote:What did people see?

Anguished, distraught expressions whilst talking to interviewer. Interview ends, camera still rolling, Kate and Gerry cracking a joke and laughing.

These two are beyond the realms of deceny, they have no moral fibre. :x
gotcha
New In Town

Postby citty981 » Thu May 15, 2008 2:13 pm

Yes, they're actors but bad actors thank God! Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves!!! I want them to tell "their" story at Opras' and 98% of the Americans will become anti Mccann that might breake their necks.

Poor little Maddy. God bless you whereever you are probably buried in Gerries carry-all bag. Just a thought, I don't know that for sure but I know that these parents are somehow involved in Madelines disappearence.
citty981
New In Town

Postby Buildafiredontget... » Wed May 21, 2008 8:58 pm

ratonthebeam wrote:

Actually I think they edited it in....... :lol:

Of course it was edited in !

Empty chairs (sombre.. maybe not coming... awwww)

The pair filling the chairs and waffling pish ( hmmm did you really avoid that one again G and K ?)

Empty chairs (aww they've left... seemed a bit shady that pair...)

Quick cut to them pishing themselves laughing after the interview. (FECKING LIARS!)
Buildafiredontget...
Local Lag

Postby ChaosX » Thu May 22, 2008 1:40 pm

My speakers are out of function.. What do the reporter say and what do they laugh about?
ChaosX
Been Cautioned

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine